- Licensed REALTOR®
- Wayside Inn/Wayside Properties, General Manager/Realtor 2012-2019
- Indian Lake Enterprise, LLC (Farrell’s Market), owner 2002-2012
- The Cape Cod Voice, owner 2000-2002
- Community Newspaper Company, Circulation Director 1995-2000
- Fairfield University 1995
- Chatham Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors 2018-Present
- Chatham Platform Tennis Association, Board of Directors/member 2010-Present
- Brewster Recreation Coach 2008-2019
I've had the chance to work with Ryan over the past few years. His professionalism, customer service, and attention to detail go above and beyond. If you're looking to work with someone on Cape who has your best interest, Ryan is extremely knowledgeable and great to work with!
February, 2020 - The Craig’s
RESPONSIVE, KIND & A TRUE PROFESSIONAL
We recently had the pleasure of working with Ryan Farrell when looking for my home. Ryan was very understanding of what we were looking for and had great suggestions for homes to view. He is extremely knowledgeable about the Cape Cod housing market and made searching for a home a really enjoyable experience. Throughout the entire process, Ryan was very responsive, kind and a true professional. We felt his genuine interest in assuring we were happy with our final decision. Anyone looking to purchase a home would be lucky to work with Ryan!
September, 2019 -The Shine’s
MADE THE PROCESS EASY & FUN
When Ryan helped us buy our home he never brought us on a showing that wasted our
time. He really cared about our needs, not just selling a house. He was only a phone call
away, always, and he made the process easy for us by handling every tiny detail. He also
made the process fun instead of stressful. It was truly a joy to work with him.
November, 2019 - The Johnson’s
AHEAD OF THE GAME AT EACH STEP
We have bought and sold homes more than ten times through the years. Ryan was the
best of several good realtors. He was ahead of the game at each step through the process
of selling our home. We quickly learned to trust his advice and the process was seamless. What a pleasure!
November, 2019 - The Keane’s
2672 Main St
Brewster, MA 02631